torsdag 29. mars 2012

MY FAVORITES RIGHT NOW

Just thought I'd share with you my favorite items at the moment! 



Thin belts (or belts of any kind really) are everywhere in fashion now - and it spruces up any outfit! I love this mustard colored one from Sportsgirl Australia:)) 



Accessories are important - pinkie rings are über cool and so is this Marc by Marc Jacobs plastic bracelet. Colored accessories are a must for summer. And paint your nails with glitter this season! 


Boots are still one of my favorite footwear, but I haven't been able to find a pair that I have really loved for a good price for a long time. Until I found these black leather ones from Sportsgirl Australia! They are a perfect mix between cowboy and classy mid-cut boots. Love love love! Cannot wait until they are more worn out in their color. Boots are great for all outfits, so if you are thinking of buying some - you will get a lot of use from them!

X

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar