tirsdag 30. oktober 2012

SEASON FAVOURITES

Thought I'd share with you some of my recent favourites....



I love fresh flowers, and this season hydrangeas are a big hit! It is so beautiful in its own glory. Just put it in a clear vase and it does its job!



Another favourite is to serve your guests these ones when they arrive at your dinner party or simply for some drinks. Creme fraiche, pomegranate seeds, smoked reindeer meat and rosemary on a savory cream cracker. YUM!


Here's a little something else I like to serve. It is very decorative as well which I like!


A splash of colour to your outfit when the days are getting colder and darker is a MUST!



And a last favourite this season is to enjoy a good beer. There are so many out there now, so next time you are picking up your normal brand or type - try something new! Micro breweries are popping up everywhere, its very exciting. My favorites are pale ales, weiss beer and IPA. Try one:) 

Have a good autumn!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar