onsdag 30. januar 2013

SPRING INSPIRED DINNER TABLE


Are you having guests this weekend and you have no idea on how to set the table? I like to keep it simple, yet I want it to look like I've made an effort. Use seasonal flowers that are easy to find. Also, be creative with what you can find outside your door!


Do dress a boring white serviette I used christmas old three decorations supposed to be reindeers antlers as well as a little branch from a shrub outside. Cheap and elegant.



I like to use many different sized vases in one environment. This is actually old jars, you can use any type of them. Add random flowers. I have used tulips and hyacinth, some different branches etc. I have gone for a subtle color scheme - light blue, white, purple and pink.



To tie the whole table together I have used silver in both the cutlery and also the candle holders. I have kept it simple by using white candles. Another think that I have done to tie the flower compositions together is to use ivy branches from one end to the table to the other end, as seen in the photos. 

Good luck!! 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar