lørdag 25. februar 2012

CONCERT TIME IS FASHION TIME

Last night I went to M83 with some of my friends. It was a good concert! I also loved my friend Pernille's outfit for the night. She looked so hot! Who says that all black is boring? She has totally got it right - combining shoulder pads, a crochet top, slim fit jeans and killer boots. The top really features one of the big trends this coming season - the 3D effect. She looks amazing! 

Ps. Photos taken with my iPhone, so the quality is not the best...


Saints and Mortals top 2012, Zara jeans and H&M jacket, Blazer from Paris


Boots by Maggie Wonka Autum 2011

I went for a bit more color and patterns. And a bold necklace!



Ready for M83: Nasir Mazhar for Top Shot t-shirt ss 2012, Current Elliot jeans 2011,  Heals and necklace from London this season

Acne coat autum/winter 2011

X

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar