torsdag 16. februar 2012

TREND: BOLD AND COLORFUL EARRINGS

Missed wearing big earrings? Well, they're back! Seen on almost every catwalk for spring/summer 12, they are supposed to be bold, big and colorful! I love it! If you feel like doing the whole ethnic thing like the ones from Top Shop (last picture) and Isabel Marant, or you just want to bring some color into your outfit with ones like the YSL earrings - it is a whole lot of options. Sculls and crosses are also a hit.

I think the accessories for this season really transpose the clothes this spring/summer - if they are colorful and big and make a statement you cannot go wrong! Yet as you may notice, big necklaces are also back again - however I'd not wear both at the same time - it can sometimes be too much.

Good luck shopping for earrings, I know I want some!




Isabel Marant 2012

YSL 2012

Top Shop 2012

Top Shop 2012

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar